Name of Employer: Woodbine Development
Job Title: Accounting Manager
Woodbine Development I, Ltd. is a real estate development company based in Texas and Arizona. We specialize in hotels, resorts, and golf course; multi-use land developments; and services such as asset management and renovations. Our capabilities aren’t defined by a project’s size or scope. We provide asset management/project management services and acquire full and select-service hotels, office, and mixed-use projects.
We have a proven track record, with a senior leadership team holding nearly two decades of experience. Our highly disciplined underwriting and conservative investment parameters have generated an average return of greater than 35% to our investors since 1972. Our hospitality development track record is unparalleled in the industry, including over $3 billion in acquisition, renovation, and development projects and 7,000+ hotel rooms with both major brands (Marriott, Hyatt, Starwood, Hilton, and Kimpton) and highly regarded independent operators.
For information regarding our company, please visit www.woodbinedevelopment.com.
The Accounting Manager will be charged with our internal accounting entries and reports, including financial reports and bank reconciliations. More specifically, below are the following duties:
- Record all accounting entries for a variety of LLC, LP, and Corporate entities.
- Research new and applicable technical accounting standards.
- Prepare GAAP audit reports.
- Prepare fair market value statements.
- Prepare debt compliance reports.
- Prepare cash flow projections, reconciliations, and budgets.
- Review loan and equity construction draws.
- Review invoice coding.
- Prepare fee calculations.
- Prepare and invoice monthly fees and reimbursables.
- Review federal and state tax returns.
- Review investor/partner K-1’s.
- Review and prepare transaction taxes.
- Maintain the investor relations portal and database.
- Hotel controller relations and coordination.
- Assist with the preparation, input and review of the Annual Business Plan.
- Prepare financial statement consolidations.
- Assist Treasurer with cash management and forecasts for all entities.
- Review and prepare bank reconciliations.
- Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate administrator.
- Prepare and report financials and estimates to third party investors.
- File electronic sales tax returns.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 5+ years accounting experience
- CPA or CPA candidate
- Public accounting experience preferred
- Real estate/construction experience a plus
- Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate experience a plus
- Proficient with Excel
- Experience with an accounting software a plus
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.